My View: Happy birthday Queen Elizabeth
Queen Elizabeth II, the longest reigning monarch in British history, celebrates her 93rd birthday on Sunday, April 21.
The queen was born April 21, 1926, in Mayfair, London. Her 93rd birthday is special because it falls on Easter Sunday. Last time this happened was in 1957 when she turned 31. After this year, the next time her birthday coincides with Easter will occur in 2030 when she turns 104.
After hovering on Queen Elizabeth's birthday, I constructed the following birthday number curiosities in her honor:
• If Elizabeth's birthday 21/4/1926 is split as 214 and 1926, 1926 divided by 214 yields 9 and interestingly, 9 is the number of letters in Elizabeth.
• Elizabeth was reigned in 1952 on 6/02 at 25. Coincidentally, the sum of the digits of 6/02/1952 is 25.
• Further, the sum of the day and month numbers of Elizabeth's birthday, namely 21 and 4, yields 25 too.
• Moreover, the reverse of 25, namely 52, coincides with the rightmost two digits of 1952.
• Furthermore, twice the reverse of 602 (6 February), namely 206, equals 412 and reverse of 412, namely 214, is Elizabeth's birth date, 21 April (21/4).
• Elizabeth was born on the 111th day of 1926 and 111 divided by the sum of its digits, namely 3, results in 37. Elizabeth was crowned on the 37th day of 1952.
• Elizabeth turns 93 in 2019 and if 2019 is split as 20 and 19, the sum of 20 and 19 equals 39 and 39 is the reverse of 93.
• The prime factors of Elizabeth's birth year, 1926, namely 2, 3, and 107, add up to 112 and note that Elizabeth's birthday always occurs on the 112th day of a leap year. For example, next year, Elizabeth's 94th birthday will occur on the 112th day of 2020.
• Also, the reverse of 112, namely 211, is the 47th prime number and twice 47 equals 94, Elizabeth's new age in 2020.
• Lastly, the sum of the squares of 21 and 4, the day and month numbers of Elizabeth's birth, yields 457 and 457 is the 88th prime number. If numbers 1 to 26 are assigned to the letters of the English alphabet, the letter numbers of Elizabeth add up to 88 too.
Happy 93rd birthday, Queen Elizabeth.