Happy birthday is the goal for Alex Morgan
U.S. women's soccer player Alexandra Patricia Morgan Carrasco was born on July 2, 1989, in San Dimas, California. On her 30th birthday, Morgan scored the game-winning goal Tuesday, July 2, giving the women's national soccer team a 2-1 lead against England in the semifinals of the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup tournament.
To express my appreciation for Morgan's outstanding performance, and to celebrate her 30th birthday, I constructed these birthday number curiosities for her:
1. The digits of Morgan's birth year 1989 add up to 27, that is, her birthdate, 2 July.
2. Also, if 1989 is split as 19 and 89, one-fourth of the sum of these two numbers equals 27 too.
3. If Morgan's birthday 7/2/1989 is split as 7, 2, and 1989, the product of the digits of 1989 divided by the sum of 7 and 2 yields 72 (July 2).
4. Additionally, 1989 divided by the sum of 7 and 2 equals 221 and the sum of the prime factors of 221, namely 13 and 17, equals Morgan's new age, 30.
5. Furthermore, the reverse of 221 is 122, the 122nd prime number is 673, and three times 673 equals 2019.
6. Moreover, if 2019 is split into two numbers consisting of its alternating digits as 21 and 09, these two numbers add up to 30.
7. Also, 30 minus its reverse, 03, equals 27 (Morgan's birthdate, 2 July).
8. Moreover, 30 equals 15 + 15 and 15 x 15 equals 225. If letters A to Z are assigned numbers 1 to 26, the sum of the letter numbers of Alexandra Patricia Morgan also equals 225.
9. If Morgan's 30th birthday expressed as 7/02/2019 is split as 702 and 2019, 702 divided by twice the sum of its digits, namely 18, equals 39 and 39 is the sum of the left and right halves of 2019.
10. Lastly, if Morgan's 30th birthday expressed in the day/month/year date format as 2/07/2019 is split as 207 and 2019, the prime factors of 207, namely 3 and 23, add up to 26 and the prime factors of 2019, namely 3 and 673, add up to 26 square.
Happy 30th birthday, Alex Morgan.