During the quarantine, the Pamplin Media Group has consolidated the print editions of its newspapers to save money and to reduce pressure on our printing press staff. This edition includes print copy from the Portland Tribune, the Gresham Outlook and the Sandy Post.
Our websites remain "hyper-local" and have not been blended.
The Tribune website includes a wide array of political endorsements. For space considerations, we are not running the full endorsements in print.
The following endorsements can be found in the Opinion section of PortlandTribune.com.
• Maxine Dexter for House District 33
• Lisa Reynolds for House District 36
• Incumbent Rob Nosse for House District 42
• Khanh Pham for House District 46
Metro regional government:
• Mary Nolan for District 5
• Incumbent Bob Stacey for District 6
Metro Bond Measure 26-210: New tax to address homelessness: No
Portland City Council:
• Incumbent Ted Wheeler for mayor
• Carmen Rubio for City Council Position 1
• Dan Ryan for City Council Position 2
• Keith Wilson for City Council Position 4
Measure 26-209: Renewal of Portland's street fund tax: Yes
Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge:
• Ernie Warren
Multnomah County District Attorney:
• Ethan Knight
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.