There are three big concerts in the next week at Moda Center:
• It's "An Evening With Michael Bublé," as the crooner who has sold more than 60 million records worldwide performs at 8 p.m. Friday, April 5. Tickets start at $65 ($20 parking).
• Alternative rock groups Weezer and the Pixies are touring and co-headlining at 7 p.m. Saturday, April 6. Each has new work — Weezer's "The Black Album" and Pixies' "Head Carrier." Tickets start at $22 ($17 parking).
• Pink's "Beautiful Trauma World Tour" plays at 7:30 p.m. Monday, April 8. She's enjoyed 15 top-10 singles on Billboard's Hot 100 chart. Tickets start at $67 ($20 parking).
For more: www.rosequarter.com.
Coming to venues this week (tickets still available at press time):
• Singer-songwriter Mason Jennings returns to the Alberta Rose Theatre, 3000 N.E. Alberta St., for a solo concert at 8 p.m. Friday, April 5. Tickets: $28, $38 at door, www.albertarosetheatre.com. He's released "Songs From When We Met," inspired by his relationship with his new wife.
• Karla Bonoff has written songs for the likes of Bonnie Raitt, Wynonna Judd and Linda Ronstadt, but she has enjoyed her own chart success with "All My Life" and more. She'll perform at Alberta Rose Theatre, 3000 N.E. Alberta St., 8 p.m. Saturday, April 6. Tickets: $30, $38 day of show, www.albertarosetheatre.com.
• Friends of Chamber Music presents Dreamers' Circus, a band that's at the forefront of the Nordic folk and world music scene, featuring piano, violin, accordion, cittern, kokle, ukulele, stomp board, clog fiddle and synthesizers. Details: 7:30 p.m. Sunday, April 7, The Old Church, 1422 S.W. 11th Ave., www.focm.org, $30-$55.
• Vancouver, Wash., native Justin Klump, a country/Americana singer-songwriter who's playing out of Nashville, will present his new single, "The Other Side," at the White Eagle Saloon, 836 N. Russell St., 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 9. Tickets: $7, $10 at door, www.mcmenamins.com.
• The man who gave us "Year of the Cat" comes to Portland. It's Al Stewart with The Empty Pockets and special guest Marc Macisso playing the Aladdin Theater, 3017 S.E. Milwaukie Ave., 8 p.m. Wednesday, April 10. Tickets: $39.50-$42, www.aladdin-theater.com.
A lot of shows sell out. We'll occasionally try to alert you to certain events that don't have tickets for sale anymore, which would allow you to ask — bother? — friends to take you. Or, evaluate the secondary market.
The Alan Parsons Live Project is playing Revolution Hall on its "The Secret Tour," April 10. But, it's sold out.
Buy your tickets soon ...
• The "Khalid Free Spirit World Tour" stops at Moda Center on July 1. Tickets go on sale at noon Friday, April 5, at www.rosequarter.com.
• Cher will perform Nov. 19 at the Moda Center on her "Here We Go Again" tour. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, April 5, at www.rosequarter.com.
• The Labor Day Mountain Music Festival at Timberline Lodge on Sept. 2 will celebrate Grateful Dead songs. The show is dubbed "Steal Your Mountain." For more: www.timberlinelodge.com.