UO gets NCAA track and field meet in 2021, 2022
COLLEGE TRACK AND FIELD
• Oregon will play host to the NCAA track and field championships in 2021 (June 9-12) and 2022 (June 8-11).
The 2019 and 2020 meets will be at Texas.
Oregon's Hayward Field will be out of commission for renovations after the 2018 meet, June 6-9 at Eugene.
COLLEGE WOMEN'S GOLF
• Tara Finigan of Portland State has been named first-team all-Big Sky. The junior has won three title this spring and has a 73.8 scoring average on pace to set a school record.
PSU senior Hannah Swanson and sophomore Valerie Hernandez were voted third-team all-conference, and sophomore Jasmine Cabajar made honorable mention.
• Oregon State has added Teagan Quitoriano as a tight end. The 6-7, 250-pounder is from Sprague High and will be a freshman.
COLLEGE MEN'S TENNIS
• Lewis & Clark sophomore Jackson Powell and junior Rael Attia are first-team all-Northwest Conference.
Also from the Pioneers, twin seniors Gordon and Brenden Barrows made the second team.
George Fox's Will Leach, from Lincoln High, was a first-team selection and was named Freshman of the Year.
COLLEGE WOMEN'S TENNIS
• Christine Eliazo of Lewis & Clark, a senior, was voted all-Northwest Conference.
Pios seniors Kacey Incerpi and Natalie Kelly were second-teamers.
COLLEGE MEN'S SOCCER
• Multnomah has signed Vidal Zavagoza, a forwar who had 12 goals in two seasons at Skagit Valley Collins. He played two years at Central High.