Ready ... Set ... Shop!
Santa's elves are primed and ready to help you with your holiday gift giving. They even notified The Estacada News be so we could bring you our annual calendar of harvest bazaars.
It's time to make your list, check it twice and sample the truly unique wares offered by local hand crafters and boutique vendors.
Oct. 25-Dec. 31
• 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, noon to 6 p.m. Sunday, NW Creations and Collectibles, 364 N.W. Eastman Parkway, Gresham. The work of 80 local artisans and crafters, featuring handmade home decor and jewelry, as well as nostalgic and vintage collectibles, baby quilts, seasonal tole painting and more.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Pleasant Valley Community Baptist Church, 17608 S.E. Foster Road, Gresham. Home products kitchen linens and homemade baked goods, including gluten-free goodies. Lunch will be available both days.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Kick N2 Fitness Bazaar, 710 N.E. Cleveland Ave., Suite 170, Gresham. Along with glass art, jewelry and bird feeders, gardeners will find a variety of air plants and succulents.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Fall into Christmas Bazaar, MLA Middle School, 3240 S. Troutdale Road, Troutdale. Holiday music and beverages, a visit from Santa and a variety of gifts items and products. Proceeds, including raffle ticket sales, benefit the students of MLA.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Parkrose Community United Church of Christ, 12505 N.E. Halsey St., Portland. A wonderful variety of handcrafted gifts by local artisans and tasty concessions. A portion of the proceeds benefit church programs.
• 3-7 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Wren's Nest Holiday Show, 2141 S.E. 103rd Drive, Portland. Unique handcrafted gifts, holiday, home and garden decor, as well as vintage treasures. Join the Haskett family and friends for a festive opening night on Thursday.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11th annual Barn Boutique, Sandy Grange, 34705 S.E. Kelso Road, Sandy. Handmade treasures by Sandy artists, gemstone and leather jewelry, woodwork, hand knit items, soaps, metal art, cards, ornaments and more.
• 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Alder Tree Vineyard Wine Tasting and Holiday Bazaar, 34944 S.E. Colorado Road, Sandy. Wine tasting from the vineyard's Estate Bottled Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay varieties. Event also offers handcrafted jewelry, cards, lotions, towels and other gift items.
• 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Star of Wonder Holiday Bazaar, Phonics Phactory Christian School, 3333 N.E. Eighth St., Gresham. Over 50 vendors will offer a great mix of handcrafted jewelry, children's and holiday items, repurposed decor and more. Food and treats throughout the event.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Christmas On Broadway Bazaar, The Marian Guild of St. Aloysius Church, 197 N.W. Third Ave., Estacada. Handcrafted soaps and gifts, wooden items, baked goods and a White Elephant table. Kitchen will be serving soups, hot dogs and beverages.
• 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 11th annual TOPS Holiday Bazaar, Harvest Christian Church, 624 S.W. Halsey St., Troutdale. More than 60 vendors will offer a wide selection of homemade goodies and pastries, along with knitted hats, scarves, jewelry, holiday gifts and more. Proceeds support members' trips to weight loss conventions and community charities. A barrel for food donations for SnowCap Community Charities will be available.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Clackamas Valley Baptist Church, 29275 S.E. Eagle Creek Road, Estacada. Handcrafted gift items, Christmas decor and baked goods. A portion of the proceeds benefit Estacada Community Outreach.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, 38th annual Christmas Bazaar, St. Therese Parish, 1260 N.E. 132nd Ave., Portland. Handcrafted gifts include jewelry, pottery, holiday decor, candies and jams, baby items and more, including a raffle. Kitchen will be serving lunch, to benefit the CYO sports program. Book sale proceeds support the school's Outdoor School program. Boy Scouts will also be taking orders for Christmas wreaths and swags.
• 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Green Tee Estates, 900 N.E. Francis Ave., Gresham. Eleventh annual event features an assortment of handmade creations including woodworking, jewelry, hand-sewn items, crochet work and holiday decor.
• 4-8 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, 34th annual Harvest Moon Bazaar, Good Shepherd Community Church, 28986 S.E. Haley Road, Boring. Over 90 booths, featuring handcrafted, repurposed and vintage items. Facility is accessible for wheelchairs and strollers. See Harvest Moon Bazaar on Facebook for more information.
• 3-7 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Eagle Creek Presbyterian Church, 29455 S.E. Burnett Road, Eagle Creek. A ham dinner will be served Friday night, for $8 per person and $4 for children. Bazaar and bake sale runs both days, featuring handmade gifts. Proceeds benefit the church's charities.
• 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Gateway Church, 13300 S.E. San Raphael St., Portland. Unique holiday gifts, quilt raffle, kitchen and baby items, along with homemade sweets and jams. Sponsored by St. Matthew's Anglican Church, with all proceeds benefiting the church's community outreach programs.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Local Crafters Bazaar, Oddfellows Hall, Southwest Second Avenue, Estacada. A wide selection of handmade gifts including jewelry, soaps, table runners, knit and crochet items, home decor and more.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Gresham Women of Elks, Gresham Elks Lodge No. 1805, 3330 N.E. Division St. Gingerbread House with lots of baked goods and confections, along with new and returning vendors offering handmade and boutique items. Admission is three canned food items or a donation to the lodge's programs to benefit My Father's House and local families of the Oregon National Guard.
• Noon to 6:30 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, Jingle and Mingle Craft Market, St. Joseph the Worker Altar Guild, 2310 S.E. 148th Ave., Portland. Home baked goodies, hand crafted items and basket raffle. Snack bar available.
• noon-6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Larch Mountain Country Artisans 40th annual Heart of the Country Show and Sale, Glenn Otto Community Park, Sam Cox Building, 1106 E. Historic Columbia River Highway, Troutdale. Premier showing of original one-of-a-kind fine arts, crafts, soaps, fiber and folk art by local skilled artists and craftsmen.
Nov. 30 - Dec. 1
• 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Third annual Estacada Cheer and Dance Team Winter Bazaar, Estacada High School, 355 N.E. Sixth Ave. Event kicks off with a pancake breakfast from 9 a.m. to noon ($5 per person). Shoppers will find an assortment of hand crafted gifts, Christmas trees, mistletoe and visits with Santa. Children's daycare is available from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with activities for little ones who are potty trained. Cost is $20 per child. Event is a benefit for the RIOT cheer and dance team.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m Sunday, Sandy Holiday Craft Bazaar, Sandy High School, 37400 Bell St. More than 150 vendors offering a wide assortment of handmade gift items, as well as some direct sales. Snack bar will offer homemade food and goodies during bazaar hours, with babysitting available. Santa will be available for photos from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. both days. Don't miss the kid's shopping area or variety of challenges for chances to win raffle prizes. Bazaar is a fundraiser for the Sandy Pioneer Booster Club. Challenges benefit local nonprofits.
• 4-8 p.m. Friday, seventh annual Explore Art! Holiday Gift and Craft Fair, Lewis and Clark Montessori Charter School, 14151 S.E. 242nd Ave., Damascus. Local arts and crafts, as well as entertainment and food. Proceeds benefit the school.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Wilkes Elementary School Holiday Gift Bazaar, 17020 N.E. Wilkes Road, Portland. Local vendors will bring a large assortment of handmade crafts and gifts.
• 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Suburban Mobile Estates Clubhouse, 21016 S.E. Stark St., Gresham. Holiday baked goods, craft items and more.
• 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Saturday with Santa Holiday Bazaar, Kelso
Elementary School, 34651 S.E. Kelso Road, Boring. Present by the Kelso Community Club, which serves the school. Photos with Santa, handcrafted gift ideas, kids crafts and activities.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.