Benavie - A quick guide to senior living and senior housing!
• Assessments and placements completed by a licensed nurse
• 7 days a week consultation services
• Accuracy with medications
• Coordination with health care provider(s)
• Review of discharge orders
• Accuracy with follow-up appointments
• Identifying individuals specific needs and goals
• Family and individual participation
With over 11 million seniors facing depression each year with the number one contributing factor being isolation. We want to see your loved one thrive!
Benefits of Senior Living
• 24 Hour Care
• Prepared Meals
• Medication Pass
• Social Activities
• Community Activities
• Call light System
• Exercise and group classes
How our services work:
When you contact our team at Benavie, a licensed nurse will be assigned to your family. The process will start with information gathering, reviewing recent history, reviewing medications, and most importantly, personally taking the time to meet and understand your loved one's needs. Together with the family's input our team will recommend a list of communities personalized to your unique needs. Our team will accompany you to ensure we establish the perfect fit and level of carebased on diagnosis and desires of your family members.
We at Benavie love our seniors and are here to support you so you can focus on what matters most!