Tigard/Tualatin Police Log: June 6-12
The Tigard Police Department reported the following arrests from June 6 to June 12: assault (1), theft (6), warrant (5).
Monday, June 12
• A bus passenger reportedly pretended to be asleep instead of getting off at the Washington Square Transit Center, 9585 S.W. Washington Square Road.
• A man at the Washington County Transit Center, 9585 S.W. Washington Square Road, appeared to have urinated on himself.
• A woman reported receiving a threatening phone call in the 9800 block of Walnut Place.
• Someone allegedly tried to break into a room at Extended Stay America, 13009 S.W. 68th Pkwy., through the window.
• Three men reportedly "jumped" someone in the 14200 block of Milton Court, one of them using a gun to menace them.
• Intoxicated women were seen getting into a vehicle at Claim Jumper, 18000 S.W. Lower Boones Ferry Road.
• A woman allegedly hit another woman with her purse in the 11400 block of Viewmount Lane.
Sunday, June 11
• An apartment was burglarized by someone who appeared to have left behind a suitcase in the 9400 block of Maplewood Drive.
• A dog barked for hours in an Eden Court backyard near Genesis Loop.
• A man reported that someone threatened to shoot him while he was looking for cans in the 11600 block of Pacific Highway.
• A fence near the boat dock at Cook Park, 17005 S.W. 92nd Ave., was broken.
• A house in the 11600 block of Greenburg Road was egged.
• A man became "aggressive" when asked to leave Fred Meyer, 11565 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A woman danced and sang in the parking lot of 7-Eleven, 12100 S.W. Scholls Ferry Road.
• A woman apparently returned to Walmart, 7600 S.W. Dartmouth St., four years after having being told she was no longer welcome at the store.
Saturday, June 10
• After a loud crash in the area of 104th Avenue and Durham Road, two teenage boys were seen running from the scene.
• A man allegedly split the plastic over a sliding glass door and peered into an apartment in the 9300 block of Maplewood Drive.
• A large snake reportedly climbed into the engine compartment of a vehicle at Macy's Furniture Gallery, 9009 S.W. Hall Blvd.
• Three teenage girls came up to a house, knocked on the door and asked the resident if they wanted to party in the 11500 block of Manzanita Street.
Friday, June 9
• A man returned to Starbucks, 16200 S.W. Pacific Hwy., after having been told not to come back onto the premises.
• Someone broke into North Coast Lighting, 15230 S.W. Sequoia Pkwy., through a side door.
• Batteries were stolen from a trailer at The Salvation Army, 11565 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A man was seen walking around a vacant home in the 13600 block of Nahcotta Drive with a bottle.
• Someone threatened to come back to Cellular Sales, 7700 S.W. Dartmouth St., "after nightfall."
• An "aggressive" man allegedly tried to enter Costco, 7850 S.W. Dartmouth St., and threatened employees.
• Someone reportedly paid with a fake $100 at Lids, 9585 S.W. Washington Square Road.
• Two people screamed and yelled at each other at a bus stop on Pacific Highway near 72nd Avenue.
• A person became upset and argued with an employee while trying to pick up a vehicle without proper proof of identity at Retriever Towing, 12700 S.W. Hall Blvd.
• A man who looked like he may have been on drugs was seen lifting his shirt up and pacing near Walmart, 7600 S.W. Dartmouth St.
• Two men, one of whom was drunk, engaged in a heated argument in the lobby of Embassy Suites, 9000 S.W. Washington Square Road.
• A resident of the 11000 block of Hall Boulevard said he caught a man breaking into his house.
Thursday, June 8
• A man said an employee at Gardener's Choice, 14240 S.W. Pacific Hwy., yelled at him to "get out of here" and pushed him.
• Someone reported receiving a scam phone call from someone claiming to be from the police department and threatening to arrest her in the 9900 block of Frewing Street.
• A motorist reported being confronted by an aggressive driver who told him he was a "punk" in the area of Pacific Highway and Durham Road.
• A woman screamed at people and cars outside Regal Cinemas, 11626 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A "vicious" chihuahua ran loose near a playground in the 14600 block of 76th Avenue.
• A woman said another car tailgated her and followed her to work in the 13200 block of 68th Parkway and then she later found a note on her vehicle.
• Someone who said she was checking on her friends' house in the 13800 block of Box Elder Street while they were out of town reported finding that packages had been opened and items taken.
Wednesday, June 7
• A man reportedly rode a bicycle in the 9500 block of Washington Square Road while wearing what appeared to be a "county jail" orange jumpsuit.
• A drunken man allegedly tried to fight customers at 7-Eleven, 10650 S.W. McDonald St.
• Someone slept in a tent outside Diva Den Studio, 11959 S.W. Garden Pl.
• A pickup truck drove northbound on Highway 217 near the Scholls Ferry Road exit with garbage flying out of it.
• Two people allegedly smoked out of a glass pipe in a trailer in the 7600 block of Dartmouth Street.
• A strange man knocked on the door of a home in the 12600 block of Morning Hill Driver.
• A former employee allegedly stole a ladder from Divine Catering, 16285 S.W. 85th Ave.
• License plates were stolen from a vehicle in the 11800 block of Pacific Highway.
• After being fired, a person in the 15600 block of 72nd Avenue allegedly stole a company vehicle and tools, supplies and equipment.
• An "aggressive" dog with no collar ran around in the 14600 block of 76th Avenue.
• Vehicles sped in the parking lot of Albertsons, 14300 S.W. Barrows Road.
• A solicitor reportedly ignored a home's "no soliciting" signs in the 15700 block of Highland Court.
• Golf clubs and a golf bag were stolen from a vehicle in the 11500 block of Pacific Highway.
• A bicycle and wallet were stolen in the 11500 block of Pacific Highway.
• A man was seen going through a mailbox, opening items and then putting mail back into the mailbox in the area of Tigard Street and Gallo Avenue.
• A nude man allegedly masturbated in a vehicle pulled off to the side of Cresmer Drive near Garrett Street.
• A man reportedly came up to a woman's door in the 13900 block of 102nd Avenue and told her he was interviewing neighbors. The resident reported that it seemed suspicious as she had not seen him before.
Tuesday, June 6
• A woman said someone rummaged through her vehicle in the 13400 block of Barnum Drive and stole a Dutch Bros. gift card with 50 cents left on it.
• A woman reported finding a dog with no collar that appeared sick or injured on her front porch in the 11100 block of Fonner Street.
• Two men are "hanging out" with a dog at St. Anthony's Catholic Church, 12645 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• Someone said she found people sleeping in her rental unit in the 8400 block of Ashford Street.
• A man said he found a woman going through his mailbox in the 10300 block of McDonald Street. When he told her to stop, she reportedly flipped him off.
• A man allegedly urinated on the exterior wall of Fred Meyer, 11565 S.W. Pacific Hwy., and then lay down on the sidewalk and drank alcohol.
• A bicycle was reported stolen from a porch in the 9900 block of Walnut Street after its lock was cut.
• A lawnmower was stolen in the 8700 block of Oak Street.
• The tip jar was stolen from Literary Feast Cafe, 13500 S.W. Hall Blvd.
• Both license plates of a vehicle were stolen at Fidelity Fleet & Finance, 11880 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A man who "seemed a little odd" appeared to be casing a building and refused to talk to someone who approached him in the 7100 block of Fir Loop.
• The keys to a shuttle van at Embassy Suites, 9000 S.W. Washington Square Road, were stolen.
• A man refused to leave the premises at The Cheesecake Factory, 9309 S.W. Washington Square Road, after numerous complaints from employees.
The Tualatin Police Department reported the following from June 6 to June 12: 675 calls for service, 14 traffic crashes and 28 arrests.
Monday, June 12
• A Hillsboro man was arrested for theft at Carl's Jr., 8703 S.W. Tualatin-Sherwood Road, after allegedly stealing, and then turning in, another person's wallet.
• A Tualatin man was arrested for interfering with a police officer in the 19500 block of Boones Ferry Road after he reportedly refused to identify himself.
Sunday, June 11
• A Wilsonville man was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants and driving while suspended in the 8500 block of Warm Springs Street.
• Someone said he was harassed over the phone by a former friend in the 8300 block of Mohawk Street.
• A Tualatin man was arrested for criminal mischief and failure to perform the duties of a driver in the 10000 block of Killarney Lane after he purportedly admitted to crashing his vehicle into a mailbox and leaving the scene without notifying anyone.
• A community mailbox in the area of Hopi Court and 68th Avenue was vandalized with graffiti.
• A Beaverton woman was arrested for interfering with a police officer and methamphetamine possession in the 8500 block of Tualatin-Sherwood Road.
Saturday, June 10
• A Wilsonville man was cited for drunken driving in the area of Blake Street and Boones Ferry Road.
• A Centralia, Wash., man and woman were arrested for theft after reportedly trying to steal nearly $400 in goods from Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St.
• Items collectively valued at $150 were reported stolen in the 11800 block of Tualatin Road.
• Someone entered a garage and stole more than $1,000 in items in the 6700 block of Nyberg Street.
• A Portland man was arrested for theft after allegedly trying to smuggle two flashlights out of Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St., without paying.
• A Woodburn man was cited for criminal mischief after he allegedly urinated and defecated on furniture and decorations in the champagne room at Stars Cabaret, 17939 S.W. McEwan Road.
Friday, June 9
• Money was stolen from a locked safe at Lakeside Lumber, 10600 S.W. Tualatin-Sherwood Road, in a break-in.
• An Oregon City man and a Molalla man were arrested for theft after allegedly trying to shoplift clothing, tools and weapons from Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St.
• Two Portland women were cited for theft after they allegedly tried to shoplift at Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St.
Thursday, June 8
• A Tualatin man was arrested on outstanding warrants in the 8900 block of Sweek Drive.
• "Gang graffiti" was spray-painted on a walkway in the 18500 block of Boones Ferry Road.
• A Tualatin man was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants, among others, in the 11900 block of Tualatin Road.
• A Tualatin man was arrested for attempting to elude police and reckless driving in the 21000 block of 90th Avenue.
• Someone was kicked out of Jo's Bar & Grill, 8503 S.W. Warm Springs St., and told not to return.
• A Tualatin man was arrested for drunken driving in the area of Boones Ferry Road and Mohawk Street after reportedly being stopped for a traffic violation.
Wednesday, June 7
• A Tualatin man was arrested for criminal mischief and interfering with a police officer after allegedly breaking a glass window at Gisi Marketing Group, 17300 S.W. Upper Boones Ferry Road.
• Someone discarded a bicycle at the intersection of 72nd Avenue and Sagert Street.
Tuesday, June 6
• A reported $3,630 in merchandise was stolen from Mac Cosmetics, 7455 S.W. Bridgeport Road, apparently after some sort of distraction orchestrated by three suspects.