Tualatin Police Log: Aug. 12-17
Monday, Aug. 12
• A boy and a girl were both cited as minors in possession of alcohol, as well as for criminal mischief and shoplifting, after a spree of petty crime in the 17700 block of Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road.
• An alleged physical altercation between a male and a female in the 7800 block of Southwest Sagert Street was settled by police.
Tuesday, Aug. 13
• A suspect was removed from Marsh Transmission, 8810 S.W. Old Tualatin Sherwood Road, and told not to return.
• A person living in the 8500 block of Southwest Tualatin Road was cited for animal neglect.
Wednesday, Aug. 14
• Both an abandoned black Dodge in the 17800 block of Southwest Cheyenne Way and a white Range Rover without plates in the 9000 block of Southwest Apache Road were towed.
Thursday, Aug. 15
• A caller reported that her debit card number was fraudulently used online at Walmart.com.
• An adult male brought a reported stolen shotgun to Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St., to be appraised. Police recovered the shotgun.
Friday, Aug. 16
• Officers assisted the Washington County Sheriff's Office with drug detection dog deployment.
Saturday, Aug. 17
• A suspect arrested for attempting to elude police officers was also charged with possession of methamphetamine and drugs, drug paraphernalia, and distribution of controlled substances.
• An unknown suspect threw a rock through someone's apartment window in the 18400 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road.
• A 55-inch television was stolen from a residence in the 21300 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.