Tualatin Police Log: Sept. 2-9
Tualatin police received 570 calls from Sept. 3 to Sept. 6. There were 18 traffic crashes and six arrests.
Monday, Sept. 2
• Officers responded to a call in the 9300 block of Southwest Sagert Street where a woman was in an altercation involving another woman. The two women were reportedly friends.
• A bicycle was stolen in the 18500 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road.
Tuesday, Sept. 3
• A 3-year-old was bitten in the face by a neighbor's leashed yellow Labrador retriever as they walked by each other in the 19600 block of Southwest 65th Avenue.
• A vehicle in the 7400 block of Southwest Nyberg Street was broken into and a computer was stolen.
Wednesday, Sept. 4
• A scooter was stolen from the victim's porch in the 6900 block of Southwest Nyberg Street.
• An unknown suspect stole scrap from a business in the 17500 block of Southwest 65th Avenue.
• Officers responded to a call at a home in the 9300 block of Southwest Sagert Street for a burglary call. A suspect entered the residence and stole a computer and damaged a flat-screen TV. The victim's son was home at the time.
Thursday, Sept. 6
• A 44-year-old subject was arrested for strangulation after a domestic violence incident in the 18800 block of Southwest 84th Avenue.
• Officers responded to a call in the 19600 block of Southwest 65th Avenue, where two men were involved in an argument while one of them was holding a bat.
Friday, Sept. 7
• Officers arrested a 50-year-old man who was driving a stolen vehicle in the 7880 block of Southwest Nyberg Street.
• A 26-year-old woman was arrested for interfering with a police officer in the 6900 block of Southwest Montauk Circle.
Saturday, Sept. 8
• A stolen backpack found in the park in the 5600 block of Southwest Joshua Street was was returned to its owner.
• Three subjects were reported to have stolen merchandise from Walgreens, 17850 S.W. Lower Boones Ferry Road, but there was insufficient evidence that the crime actually occurred.
Sunday, Sept. 9
• Graffiti was reported at Jurgens Park, 17255 S.W. Jurgens Ave.
• A home in the 19300 block of S.W. 65th was burglarized.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.