Tualatin Police Log: Oct. 1-7
Tualatin police received 625 calls from Oct. 1 to Oct. 7, including 21 traffic crashes and seven arrests.
Tuesday, Oct. 1
• A parked vehicle in the 8100 block of Southwest Warm Springs Street had its rear driver's-side window broken and a purse stolen.
• Officers responded to a call in the 19700 block of Southwest Santee Court and arrested a male subject for assault, probation violation and interfering with a peace officer.
Wednesday, Oct. 2
• A business in the 17900 block of Southwest McEwan Road had lockers and vehicles broken into and items stolen over the past two weeks.
• Officers arrested a male suspect after he broke into a vehicle and attempted to steal it in the 19300 block of Southwest 65th Avenue.
Thursday, Oct. 3
• Officers responded to Cabela's at 7555 S.W Nyberg St. after a subject was denied a firearm purchase while on probation.
• A business in the 7100 block of Southwest Hazel Fern Road had its door window smashed. The subject emptied the tills and used the code to open the safe and steal over $2,900, closing the safe before they left. The video surveillance system was not working at the time.
Saturday, Oct. 5
• Officers responded to a crash in the 10300 block of Southwest Tualatin Road after a male subject crashed into a business, damaging property. He was cited for reckless driving.
• An unknown person stole running shoes from the front entryway of a home in the 7700 block of Southwest Afton Lane.
Sunday, Oct. 6
• A suspicious vehicle call in the 21600 block of Southwest Chehalis Street led officers to arrest a male for possession and distribution of methamphetamine and heroin, as well as theft of vehicle parts.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.