Tualatin Police Log: Oct. 22-28
Tualatin police responded to 532 calls for the week of Oct. 22 to Oct. 28, including 16 arrests and nine traffic crashes.
Tuesday, Oct. 22
• Officers arrested two male subjects in the 18600 block of Southwest 92nd Terrace after they stole items from an unlocked vehicle.
• Officers cited and released a male for criminal trespass at the Tualatin Public Library, 18878 S.W. Martinazzi Ave.
• Officers arrested a male who was found at a location in the 7500 block of Southwest Nyberg Street from which he was previously trespassed. He was also found to be in possession of methamphetamine.
Wednesday, Oct. 23
• A male in the 18400 block of Southwest Pacific Drive reported that a female bit him on his finger.
• Officers arrested a male in the 19200 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue for DUII, resisting arrest and interfering with a peace officer.
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 18400 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road in which the victim was reportedly assaulted by her boyfriend, who was arrested.
Thursday, Oct. 24
• Officers cited the driver of a freight truck for criminal mischief after he drove over a resident's landscaping plants and sprinklers, causing damage exceeding $1,000, in the 23300 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road.
Friday, Oct. 25
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 17200 block of Southwest Jurgens Avenue, resulting in multiple charges, including assault, menacing, unlawful use of a weapon and strangulation. Officers added interference with making a report to the list when the suspect was uncooperative with police.
Saturday, Oct. 26
• Officers trespassed a man from all city parks and the library for 30 days after he was cited for smoking marijuana in a public place in the 8500 block of Southwest Tualatin Road.
Sunday, Oct. 27
• Someone reported that he was struck by a vehicle in the 7700 block of Southwest Nyberg Street.
Monday, Oct. 28
• Officers arrested a male fugitive suspect in the 19200 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue for a misdemeanor warrant and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail.
• Officers arrested a 32-year-old man in the 19200 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue for theft.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.