Tigard Police Log: Oct. 29-30
Tuesday, Oct. 29
• Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 10700 block of Southwest Summer Lake Drive after a woman's intoxicated son argued with her husband. Officers spoke to the son, who agreed to go inside to cool down.
• Officers responded to a harassment call in the 13200 block of Southwest Chimney Ridge Court. The caller said their ex-husband was in the house taking pictures.
Wednesday, Oct. 30
• Officers responded to a call from staff at a restaurant in the 12300 block of Southwest Scholls Ferry Road who reported that the driver of a black SUV kept falling asleep and blocking the drive-through lane. The driver was arrested for drunken driving after they exhibited signs of intoxication. Their blood alcohol content was measured above the legal limit.
• Officers arrested a female in the 12600 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard after she was found in a house that did not belong to her, petting the caller's dog and cooking food.
• Officers responded to a call in the 11400 block of Southwest Pacific Highway after a male threatened to blow up a building. He was gone by the time officers arrived.