Tigard Police Log: Oct. 29-30
Tuesday, Oct. 29
• Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 10700 block of Southwest Summer Lake Drive after a woman's intoxicated son argued with her husband. Officers spoke to the son, who agreed to go inside to cool down.
• Officers responded to a harassment call in the 13200 block of Southwest Chimney Ridge Court. The caller said their ex-husband was in the house taking pictures.
Wednesday, Oct. 30
• Officers responded to a call from staff at a restaurant in the 12300 block of Southwest Scholls Ferry Road who reported that the driver of a black SUV kept falling asleep and blocking the drive-through lane. The driver was arrested for drunken driving after they exhibited signs of intoxication. Their blood alcohol content was measured above the legal limit.
• Officers arrested a female in the 12600 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard after she was found in a house that did not belong to her, petting the caller's dog and cooking food.
• Officers responded to a call in the 11400 block of Southwest Pacific Highway after a male threatened to blow up a building. He was gone by the time officers arrived.
Quality local journalism takes time and money, which comes, in part, from paying readers. If you enjoy articles like this one, please consider supporting us.
(It costs just a few cents a day.)