Tualatin Police Log: Nov. 12-18
Tualatin police responded to 470 calls from Nov. 12 through Nov. 18, including 15 traffic crashes and 16 arrests.
Tuesday, Nov. 12
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance call in the 9300 block of Southwest Sagert Street, but they determined it was just a verbal argument between a father and his son, and no crime had occurred.
• Officers arrested an adult male in the 19300 block of Southwest 65th Avenue after he allegedly assaulted and strangled his fiancee. As he was leaving, he also broke a window in the apartment and a car window belonging to his fiancee's family.
Wednesday, Nov. 13
• Officers arrested a male in the 12000 block of Southwest Tualatin Road for unlawful entry and theft from a vehicle.
• A caller in the 10400 block of Southwest Kellogg Drive reported that décor was stolen from their porch.
Thursday, Nov. 14
• Two unknown suspects in the 19600 block of Southwest 65th Avenue reportedly held people at gunpoint and took their vehicle and cellphones.
• An unknown male hit someone with his vehicle in the 19300 block of Southwest 65th Avenue, breaking their leg.
Friday, Nov. 15
• A person was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants near Southwest Carman Drive and Interstate 5.
• Officers arrested an accounts payable employee in the 19100 block of Southwest 125th Court for aggravated theft after it was discovered that she was issuing company checks to pay for her personal credit card. The total theft is $175,753.18.
Saturday, Nov. 16
• Officers arrested a female near Southwest Martinazzi Avenue and Warm Springs Street for DUII and reckless driving after she was involved in a crash.
• Officers arrested a male in the 19200 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue for shoplifting and a parole detainer.
Sunday, Nov. 17
• Officers responded to a non-criminal domestic disturbance in the 9300 block of Southwest Sagert Street.
Monday, Nov. 18
• Officers arrested two males in 21300 block of Southwest Makah Court for possession of a stolen vehicle, possession of stolen property and possession of a controlled substance.
• Officers trespassed a subject sleeping in a trash enclosure in the 19300 block of Southwest 65th Avenue.
Quality local journalism takes time and money, which comes, in part, from paying readers. If you enjoy articles like this one, please consider supporting us.
(It costs just a few cents a day.)