Tualatin Police Log: Nov. 19-Dec. 2
Tualatin police received 1,037 calls from dispatch from Nov. 19 to Dec. 2, including 39 traffic crashes and 18 arrests.
Saturday, Nov. 23
• Officers arrested a male for driving under the influence of intoxicants near Southwest 124th Avenue and Tualatin-Sherwood Road, and another in the 19200 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue.
Tuesday, Nov. 26
• Officers responded to a hit-and-run crash in the 9300 block of Southwest Sagert Street. The suspect driver left without exchanging information with the other driver, but officers found and arrested him.
• Officers recovered a stolen weapon from an individual who was attempting to sell it at Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St.
Wednesday, Nov. 27
• Officers are investigating after unknown suspects entered the Safeway in the 17700 block of Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road and stole a cash register.
Thursday, Nov. 28
• Officers arrested a driver for DUII near Southwest 65th Avenue and Boones Ferry Road.
Friday, Nov. 29
• Officers responded to a location in the 18400 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road to the report of a domestic disturbance. Both parties were uncooperative, and as far as officers could determine, no crime had been committed.
Saturday, Nov. 30
• Officers responded to Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St., when a male was denied the purchase of a firearm due to being on an active bench probation.
Sunday, Dec. 1
• Officers are investigating after a car was stolen near Southwest Bridgeport Road.
Monday, Dec. 2
• Someone called a store in the 7000 block of Southwest Nyberg Street pretending to be a corporate employee. He had the clerk activate several gift cards and give him the account numbers over the phone.
• Officers responded to Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St., when a male was denied the purchase of a firearm due to being a convicted felon.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.