Tualatin Police Log: Dec. 17-23
The Tualatin police received 513 calls during the week of Dec. 17 to Dec. 23, including 23 traffic crashes and 13 arrests.
Tuesday, Dec. 17
• Officers arrested a male in the 20900 block of Southwest Winema Drive for harassment of his mother.
Wednesday, Dec. 18
• A male near Southwest Boones Ferry Road and Tualatin Road was arrested for drunken driving and recklessly endangering his passenger.
Thursday, Dec. 19
• A traffic stop in the 8400 block of Southwest Santiam Drive led to an arrest for driving under the influence of marijuana.
Friday, Dec. 20
• A hit-and-run crash that damaged property in the 17800 block of Southwest McEwan Road resulted in arrests for drunken and reckless driving.
Saturday, Dec. 21
• A female was arrested for drunken and reckless driving near Southwest Tualatin-Sherwood Road and 90th Avenue.
• Officers responded to a location in the 19200 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue and arrested a male for assaulting a female.
Sunday, Dec. 22
• A male was trespassed from a location in the 19300 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue.
• A wheel and tire assembly were stolen from a car in the 19300 block of Southwest 65th Avenue while the victim was at work.
Monday, Dec. 23
• A motorist was arrested for drunken driving 17900 block of Southwest McEwan Road.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.