Tualatin Police Log: Dec. 31, 2019 - Jan. 6, 2020
Tualatin police received 524 calls from Dec. 31 through Jan. 6, including 12 arrests and 10 traffic crashes.
Tuesday, Dec. 31
• Officers arrested two males and a female near Southwest Apache Drive and Sagert Street on multiple charges including outstanding warrants, possession of methamphetamine, false information to police, and possession of and unauthorized use of a vehicle.
Wednesday, Jan. 1
• Officers restored the peace in the 9200 block of Southwest Apache Drive between two women who were fighting. Neither wanted to press charges.
Thursday, Jan. 2
• Officers arrested a man near Southwest Avery Street and Tualatin-Sherwood Road for drunken and reckless driving.
• Officers also arrested a man on northbound Interstate 5 for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia.
• After officers arrested a man in the 19300 block of Southwest Martinazzi Road, he was found to be in possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
Saturday, Jan. 4
• Officers arrested a driver near Southwest Tualatin-Sherwood Road and Wildrose Place for drunken driving.
• Officers cited a driver for failure to perform the duties of a driver after he committed a hit-and-run in the 10800 block of Southwest Brown Street.
Sunday, Jan. 5
• Officers arrested a driver in the 18100 block of Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road for drunken driving.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.