Tualatin Police Log: Jan. 28-Feb. 3, 2020
Tualatin police received 546 calls from Jan. 28 through Feb. 3, including 10 traffic crashes and 11 arrests.
Tuesday, Jan. 28
• A man reported to hospital staff that he was jumped by four men and pistol-whipped in the 19300 block of Southwest 65th Avenue. The evidence did not corroborate his claims.
Wednesday, Jan. 29
• Officers arrested a man in the 7100 block of Southwest Sagert Street for domestic harassment and interfering with making a police report.
• A 21-year-old man was arrested for identity theft, false information to police, and failure to present or carry a license. Officers found he also had three outstanding warrants.
Thursday, Jan. 30
• Officers arrested a man in the 19400 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road for drunken driving.
Friday, Jan. 31
• Officers dispatched an injured deer near Southwest 124th Avenue.
Saturday, Feb. 1
• The manager of a hotel in the 17900 block of Southwest McEwan Road reported drugs discovered during a forced move-out.
Sunday, Feb. 2
• A man was arrested for possession of heroin in the 8300 block of Southwest Seminole Terrace.
Monday, Feb. 3
• Officers arrested a man who stole a medical crutch from a disabled person in the 17800 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road. He was also found to be in possession of methamphetamine.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.