Tualatin Police Log: Feb. 4-10, 2020
Tualatin police received 615 calls from Feb. 4 to Feb. 10, including 10 traffic crashes.
Wednesday, Feb. 5
• Officers trespassed a screaming, swearing man who kept returning to the Tualatin Public Library at 18878 S.W. Martinazzi Road after being asked to leave.
• Officers arrested a man in the 18700 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road for drunken driving.
Thursday, Feb. 6
• Officers responded to a traffic crash near Southwest Sagert Street and 65th Avenue. A driver failed to yield and was transported to the hospital.
• Officers assisted Tigard police in stopping a bank robbery suspect near Southwest Langer Farms Parkway and Highway 99W.
• Officers arrested a man during a traffic stop near Southwest Cimino Street and 124th Avenue for possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia and impounded the car.
Friday, Feb. 7
• Officers arrested a hit-and-run driver in the 18700 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road. Multiple witnesses saw the man hit the car and drive off.
• Officers issued a 20-year-old male a citation for minor in possession of alcohol in the Shari's parking lot at 19365 S.W. Martinazzi Ave.
• Officers conducting a traffic stop and discovered the driver and passenger both had probation detainers and one of them had methamphetamine.
Saturday, Feb. 8
• Officers arrested a man for driving under the influence of intoxicants near Interstate 5 and Southwest Nyberg Street. A stolen handgun was also recovered from under the driver's seat.
Sunday, Feb. 9
• Officers took a man into custody for trespassing in the 6600 block of Southwest Nyberg Street.
Monday, February 10
• Officers arrested a man in the 11900 block of Southwest Tualatin Road after he pushed his neighbor into a door.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.