Tualatin Police Log: March 18-22, 2020
Thursday, March 18
• Officers responded to a traffic crash near Southwest Leveton Drive involving a truck tractor trailer and a tree.
• Officers arrested a man in the 18400 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road after he punched his wife in the face, causing injury, and then interfered with her calling 9-1-1 by taking her cellphone away.
Saturday, March 21
• Officers arrested a man in the 8600 block of Southwest Tualatin Road for criminal trespass and Interfering with public transit.
• A man gathered up his belongings from his girlfriend's house in the 18700 block of Southwest 90th Avenue. They argued about who would get the Xbox post-breakup. The man left in a Lyft. The woman claimed he used her debit card to pay for it. The man said she always let him use it before. No crime.
Sunday, March 22
• Officers arrested a woman in the 8300 block of Southwest Mohawk Street for custody interference, reckless endangerment, attempting to elude, criminal mischief and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.