Tualatin Police Log: May 12-18, 2020
Tuesday, May 12
• Officers arrested a woman who struck someone during a medical appointment in the 7700 block of Southwest Mohawk Street.
Wednesday, May 13
• Officers restored the peace at a domestic disturbance call in the 8200 block of Southwest Mohawk Street.
Thursday, May 14
• A man in the 11800 block of Southwest Tualatin Road reported that his mail was stolen.
• Officers arrested a man in the 18500 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road after he menaced his victim with a knife.
Friday, May 15
• Several bones were unearthed at a construction site in the 10600 block of Southwest Herman Road.
Saturday, May 16
• Officers located and arrested a man after he was seen breaking into a vehicle in the 17500 block of Southwest 65th Avenue. He was also charged with driving while suspended, possession of a controlled substance, theft from a vehicle and drug paraphernalia.
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance between three family members in the 17900 block of Southwest 115th Avenue. No crime.
Monday, May 18
• Officers recovered a stolen vehicle and arrested the driver in the 7000 block of Southwest Nyberg Street for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
• Officers trespassed a man from the Portland Trail Blazers practice facility in the 7300 block of Southwest Childs Road.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.