Tuesday, June 2
• A man and a woman were in a physical altercation in the 19600 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road. Officers made no arrests because the man did not want to be considered a victim of any crime.
• Officers received a report of stolen mail from the 10400 block of Southwest Susquehanna Drive.
Wednesday, June 3
• Officers responded to the scene of a disturbance involving two roommates in the 9300 block of Southwest Sagert Street.
Thursday, June 4
• Officers trespassed a man from the Cypress Gardens apartments in the 19600 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road.
Friday, June 5
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 12000 block of Southwest Tualatin Road involving two roommates arguing about rent money. One pushed the other, who did not want to press charges.
• Officers arrested a man in the 18800 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road after he robbed a man and then punched, kicked and bit the victim when he resisted.
Saturday, June 6
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 20200 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue between a man and a woman. It was verbal only, no crime.
Sunday, June 7
• Officers arrested a man near Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road and Interstate 5 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• A person in the 9700 block of Southwest Tualatin Road sought police assistance and recommendation during a strenuous time with his roommate. However, during the interview, he divulged information that resulted in him being charged with unlawful use of a weapon and menacing.
Monday, June 8
• Officers arrested a woman in the 8900 block of Southwest Sweek Drive after she got into a physical altercation with her ex-boyfriend.
• Officers responded to a shoplifting call in the 19000 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road. The man ran after he stole items and was uncooperative when placed into custody.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.