Tualatin Police Log: June 16-22, 2020
Tuesday, June 16
• Officers arrested a man near Southwest Martinazzi Road and Sagert Street for driving while suspended after the officers recognized him and knew his license was suspended.
• A delivery truck was robbed in the 20300 block of Southwest Avery Court. The thieves stole frozen food.
Wednesday, June 17
• Two suspects stole merchandise from a store in the 7000 block of Southwest Nyberg Street, running through an employee to get out of the store.
• The line to a Nest camera was cut in the 19200 block of Southwest 57th Avenue.
Thursday, June 18
• Two cars had their rear passenger side windows broken while they were parked in the 7400 block of Southwest Nyberg Street.
• Officers arrested a man in the 7100 block of Southwest Hazel Fern Road for coercion and harassment.
Friday, June 19
• A man furnished alcohol to a minor in the 20500 block of Southwest 115th Avenue and was arrested.
• Officers trespassed a juvenile from the parking structure in the 7400 block of Southwest Bridgeport Road after he was caught driving carelessly.
Saturday, June 20
• A caller reported a neighbor confronting a teenage driver in the 11000 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road and using racial epithets.
Sunday, June 21
• Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 7900 block of Southwest Nyberg Street between a man and a woman in a moving vehicle.
Monday, June 22
• Officers discovered a man asleep behind the wheel of his car in the 7700 block of Southwest Nyberg Street. He was later arrested for driving under the influence of controlled substances.
• A man and a woman were both arrested near Southwest Cipole Road for drunken driving.
• A vehicle was stolen from in front of a residence in the 7100 block of Southwest Sagert Street. The keys were left inside the unlocked vehicle.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.