Tualatin Police Log: June 23-29, 2020
Tuesday, June 23
• Officers trespassed an individual from Stars Cabaret, 17939 S.W. McEwan Road.
• Officers conducting a welfare check in the 8900 block of Southwest Sweek Drive detained everyone at the address after finding a firearm and drug paraphernalia.
Wednesday, June 24
• Officers arrested two women in the 9700 block of Southwest Tualatin Road for stealing mail. They also possessed methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia and had violated their parole.
• A traffic stop near Southwest 90th Court and Tualatin-Sherwood Road led to the citation of a man for driving while suspended and outstanding warrants.
Thursday, June 25
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 18700 block of Southwest 90th Avenue. It was not physical, and no injuries were reported.
• A loaded work credit card was stolen in the 19800 block of Southwest 67th Avenue and used to purchase $61.24 worth of items before the account was closed.
Friday, June 26
• Officers arrested a woman in the 6600 block of Southwest Nyberg Street for drunken driving.
• A man was denied purchase of a firearm at Cabela's, 7555 S.W. Nyberg St., due to a felony conviction. Officers are investigating further.
Saturday, June 27
• A man attacked another person causing injury in the 17800 block of Southwest Upper Boones Ferry Road and was arrested for assault.
• Officers arrested two men in the 7100 block of Southwest Sagert Street for theft, theft of mail and interfering with an officer.
• Officers responded to a witness call about bad driving near Southwest 97th Avenue and Tualatin-Sherwood Road and arrested a man for driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless driving and attempting to elude.
Sunday, June 28
• Officers made a DUII arrest near Interstate 5 and Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road.
• After a brief foot chase in the 7100 block of Southwest Hazel Fern Road, officers arrested a man for criminal mischief, interfering with an officer and outstanding warrants.
Monday, June 29
• Officers arrested a man for DUII near Southwest Hopi Court and 68th Avenue.
• Officers received a call from a woman in the 9300 block of Southwest Sagert Street reporting harassment from the ex-spouse of her partner.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.