Tualatin Police Log: July 14-20, 2020
Tuesday, July 14
• Officers arrested a man in the 7200 block of Southwest Witch Hazel Road for possession of methamphetamine and heroin and two felony warrants.
• Officers responded to a domestic violence call in the 19300 block of Southwest 65th Avenue. The man and woman were in a verbal dispute only, but officers arrested the man on a parole violation detainer and for signs of past domestic abuse.
Wednesday, July 15
• Officers responded to a domestic violence call in the 8200 Southwest Tonka Street between a brother and sister.
• A vehicle in the 8500 block of Southwest Tualatin Road had its windows shattered and belongings taken, and credit cards were used to purchase gift cards.
Thursday, July 16
• Officers responded to a traffic crash in the 18300 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road and arrested the driver for driving under the influence of intoxicants and driving with a revoked license.
• Officers arrested a driver near Interstate 5 and Southwest Boones Ferry Road after a hit-and-run crash which resulted in injury.
Friday, July 17
• Officers arrested a man in the 19200 block of Southwest Martinazzi Road for theft after he shoplifted $1,833.48 worth of merchandise.
• Officers arrested a woman in the 7300 block of Southwest Nyberg Street for drunken driving.
Saturday, July 18
• Officers trespassed a man from a salon in the 7600 block of Southwest Nyberg Street for being uncooperative and not wearing a face mask.
• Oregon Dog Rescue reported that a foster family in the 6700 block of Southwest Nyberg Street did not return a dog when they were supposed to. The dog was later returned to the Beaverton Police Department.
Sunday, July 19
• A man and a woman were arrested near I-5 and Southwest Nyberg Street for outstanding warrants. Officers inventorying the car for towing found heroin and ID documents for 29 people.
• Officers investigated a man asleep behind the wheel with the vehicle running in the 6600 block of Southwest Nyberg Street and later arrested him for DUII.
Monday, July 20
• A woman stole plants from a porch in the 6700 block of Southwest Nyberg Street. She was caught on video and recognized by the officers. The woman admitted to stealing the plants and was cited for theft.
• Officers arrested a woman for harassment in the 1200 block of Southwest Tualatin Road.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.