Tualatin Police Log: July 28-Aug. 3, 2020
Tuesday, July 28
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 19600 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road that was verbal only.
• Officers arrested a man in the 7000 block of Southwest Montauk Circle after he entered his female roommate's room against her wishes.
Wednesday, July 29
• Officers arrested a man in the 8300 block of Southwest Mohawk Street for felony assault after he attacked a woman.
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 8600 block of Southwest Talawa Drive and the 8300 block of Southwest Mohawk Street.
Thursday, July 30
• Officers arrested a man for shoplifting and possession of heroin in the 7500 block of Southwest Nyberg Street.
• A man allegedly grabbed the steering wheel during an argument with his girlfriend while she was driving near Southwest Tualatin-Sherwood Road and 120th Avenue. The car was stopped by police and the man was arrested after an altercation with officers.
Friday, July 31
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance between husband and wife in the 11900 block of Southwest Tualatin Road.
Saturday, Aug. 1
• Three city vehicles had their gas tanks punctured and fuel stolen in the 18800 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue.
• Officers responded to a domestic disturbance between husband and wife in the 18500 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road. Officers were unable to determine who was the primary aggressor.
• Officers responded to a physical domestic disturbance in the 7800 block of Southwest Sagert Street.
Sunday, Aug. 2
• Officers arrested a man for driving under the influence of intoxicants near Southwest 65th Avenue and Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road. The man also possessed methamphetamine, heroin and drug paraphernalia.
• Officers arrested a man in the 7200 block of Southwest Bridgeport Road for possession of methamphetamine and identity theft.
Monday, Aug. 3
• Officers arrested a woman near Southwest Nyberg Street and Nyberg Lane for DUII and reckless driving.
• Officers arrested a woman for criminal mischief and disorderly conduct in the 18500 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road after she threw glass bottles through a window at an apartment complex.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.