Tualatin Police Log: Aug. 25-30, 2020
Tuesday, Aug. 25
• Officers responded to a call from an employer in the 11400 block of Southwest Amu Street who was concerned about an employee's behavior.
Wednesday, Aug. 26
• Officers responding to a non-injury traffic crash in the 19200 block of Southwest Boones Ferry Road arrested one of the drivers for drunken driving.
• Officers arrested a man in the 7800 block of Southwest Sagert Street for domestic assault in front of a child.
Thursday, Aug. 27
• Officers conducted a traffic stop near Southwest Tualatin-Sherwood Road and Nyberg Street. Officers suspected a felon with warrants because his photo matched the driver. The driver was released after officers discovered the driver was the twin brother of the wanted man.
• A man in the 22500 block of Southwest 87th Place reported that tools were stolen from his unlocked vehicle.
Friday, Aug. 28
• Officers responded to an injury hit-and-run in the 7000 block of Southwest Nyberg Street.
Saturday, Aug. 29
• Officers responded to a bicycle theft in the 18800 block of Southwest Martinazzi Road and arrested the thief for possession of methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia and a theft device, as well as criminal mischief and parole violation.
• Officers recovered a stolen vehicle in the 19400 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue and arrested the driver for unauthorized use of a vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Sunday, Aug. 30
• Officers responded to a traffic crash near Southwest Sweek Drive and 90th Avenue and arrested the driver for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Officers provided a ride home to an intoxicated man in the 19300 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.