Tualatin Police Log: Sept. 15-22, 2020
Tuesday, Sept. 15
• Officers arrested a man in the 17900 block of Southwest McEwan Road after he attacked his sleeping coworker.
• A man who kicked in his ex-girlfriend's door was arrested in the 8300 block of Southwest Mohawk Street.
Thursday, Sept. 17
• Officers received a report of a menacing and disorderly conduct case in the 6800 block of Southwest Nyberg Street. The subject was not in a position to harm the reporting parties, but it did alarm them.
• Officers found an injured deer in the 11100 block of Southwest Leveton Drive.
Friday, Sept. 18
• Officers arrested a man near Interstate 5 and Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road for drunken driving and reckless driving.
• A man attempted to gain access to coin slots on self-serve vacuums in the 20500 block of Southwest 115th Avenue. He damaged the slots but did not get any coins.
Saturday, Sept. 19
• Portland General Electric reported that a man stole wire in the 11000 block of Southwest Industrial Way.
Sunday, Sept. 20
• Officers cited and released a man in the 18700 block of Southwest Martinazzi Avenue for interfering with an officer and disorderly conduct.
Monday, Sept. 21
• Officers arrested a passenger near Southwest Tualatin-Sherwood Road and 120th Avenue for throwing burning material from a speeding car.
Tuesday, Sept. 22
• A woman in the 11900 block of Southwest Tualatin Road reported that her car had been stolen. She later called to report she found it in the parking lot and advised its absence was due to a miscommunication between she and her husband.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.