Tualatin Police Department: Oct. 6-12, 2020
Tuesday, Oct. 6
• A vehicle's title was stolen in the 10000 block of Southwest Kiowa Street. There was no forced entry due to a door being left unlocked.
• Officers arrested a man who unlawfully entered a home, stole a car key and then fled the scene on a bicycle in the 11000 block of Southwest Tualatin Road. He was charged with interfering with a peace officer, first-degree burglary and violation of restraining order.
• Officers responded to a disturbance at Ibach Park. The argument involved a remote-control car.
Wednesday, Oct. 7
• Officers arrested a man on Interstate 5 for attempting to elude and reckless driving following a pursuit after an attempted traffic stop. The pursuit ended after the vehicle was stopped by spike stripes.
• A Glock model BB gun was discovered under a large shipping container behind Fred Meyer, 19200 S.W. Martinazi Ave.
• Forged Washington driver licenses were discovered near a dumpster at Motel 6, 17950 S.W. McEwan Road. They were seized and will be destroyed.
Thursday, Oct. 8
• Officers took a report of a stolen vehicle and runaway juvenile at a residence in the 8000 block of Southwest Avery Street. The vehicle was recovered later that evening, but the juvenile was not located.
• Officers took a report of road rage and assault in the 19000 block of Southwest 67th Avenue. A man stated he engaged in a verbal and physical fight with unknown suspects.
Friday, Oct. 9
• An election sign outside a home was vandalized in the 22000 block of Southwest 94th Terrace. Officers took a report of criminal mischief from a resident.
• Officers arrested a man at Fred Meyer, 19200 S.W. Martinazi Ave., for theft, criminal trespass and probation violation after he was caught stealing items.
• Officers took a report of graffiti describing social injustice on Southwest 65th Avenue and Nyberg Street. The roadway, guardrail and a street sign were tagged.
Saturday, Oct. 10
• Officers arrested a man for criminal trespass at a residence in the 20000 block of Southwest 58th Terrace. He had already been trespassed from the location but returned again yelling and banging on the door.
• Officers arrested a man at Domino's Pizza, 7066 S.W. Nyberg St., for criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.
Sunday, Oct. 11
• Officers took a report of criminal mischief in the 8500 block of Southwest Tualatin Street. Several trees and a bridge were tagged with graffiti.
Monday, Oct. 12
• Officers took a report of stolen vehicle from a residence in the 9700 block of Southwest Tualatin Road.
• Officers cited a man at the Tualatin Commons off Southwest Nyberg Street for criminal trespass. The same man was arrested for criminal trespass later in the day at a business in the 8100 block of Southwest Nyberg Street.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.