Police logs for Gervais and Mount Angel
Wednesday, July 18
• 9:16 a.m.: Police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle near the cemetery and was found to be a stolen vehicle.
Saturday, July 21
• 10:05 p.m.: Police responded to a domestic disturbance on Ivy Avenue.
Sunday, July 22
• 2:53 a.m.: Jose Martinez Ramirez, 36, of Gervais, was arrested for assault.
Friday, Aug. 3
• 4:33 p.m.: Eduardo Cabrera Alonso, 26, of Gervais, was arrested on a warrant for criminal mischief.
Saturday, Aug. 4
• 3:56 p.m.: Richard Pennise, 44, of Gervais, was arrested on a bench warrant.
Sunday, Aug. 5
• 3:49 p.m.: Police responded to a report from a resident that items were taken from a vehicle, on Fifth Street.
Thursday, Aug. 9
• 2:07 p.m.: Saul Sanchez Perez, 25, of Gervais, was arrested and charged with trespassing.
Sunday, Aug. 12
• 2:48 p.m.: Veronica Pulido, 29, of Gervais, was arrested and charged with trespassing.
Wednesday, Aug. 15
• 5:34 p.m.: Police responded to a report of a group of individuals asking for money outside the cemetery in the 1000 block of North Main Street. The officers contacted the group who advised they were leaving.
Friday, Aug. 17
• 11:32 p.m.: Police cited and released Juan Telez Martinez, 21, of Woodburn, and he was charged with offensive littering, failure to obey a traffic control device, no operator's license, and driving uninsured, at the intersection of North Main Street and Industrial Way.
Tuesday, Aug. 21
• 10:39 a.m.: Ines Lara-Dominguez, 43, transient, was arrested in the 200 block of Railroad Avenue and charged on a Marion County warrant.