EDITOR'S NOTE: The Woodburn Independent publishes the names of people arrested based on information from city police logs. Times listed represent the time the crimes were reported to police. The newspaper does not normally publish the names of individuals younger than 18. Arrested suspects are innocent until proven guilty. Police logs are public record. DUII stands for "driving under the influence of intoxicants."
FRIDAY, FEB. 1
- 2 a.m.: Police arrested Kirshanna Shayla Jaramillo, 32, of Salem, at 1000 N. Evergreen Road for DUII.
- 10:35 a.m.: Police arrested Jorge Ramirez, 23, at 1398 E. Cleveland St. for failure to appear on a bench warrant and violation of a restraining order.
SATURDAY, FEB. 2
- 12:45 a.m.: Police arrested David Ivan Kuznetsov, 45, at 948 N. Pacific Highway for DUII.
- 2:07 p.m.: Police responded to a reported theft at 1543 Mount Hood Ave.
- 8:47 p.m.: Police responded to a report of vandalism and criminal mischief at North Front and East Lincoln streets.
- 9:29 p.m.: Police arrested J Ruben Garcia-Duran, 54, of Woodburn, at Young Street and Pacific Highway for DUII, hit and run and reckless driving.
- 9:58 p.m.: Police responded to a report of theft at 3002 Stacy Allison Way.
- 11:27 p.m.: Officers responded to a report of an assault at 553 N. Front St.
SUNDAY, FEB. 3
- 10:57 a.m.: Police responded to a reported theft at 423 Leasure St.
- 2:32 p.m.: A report of an assault prompted officers to respond to 645 Brown St.
- 2:34 p.m.: A theft report at 171 E. Lincoln St. encouraged officers to respond.
- 8:24 p.m.: Police arrested Luis Javier Zamora, 20, of Woodburn, at 3161 Linda St. for second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree disorderly conduct and stalking.
MONDAY, FEB. 4
- 12:16 a.m.: Police responded to a reported theft at 2200 N. Pacific Highway.
- 8:19 p.m.: Police responded to a reported theft at 280 Garfield St.
- 10:45 a.m.: Police arrested Filomena Madrigal-Camacho, 43, of Woodburn, at 3002 Stacy Allison Way for second-degree theft.
TUESDAY, FEB. 5
- 2:15 a.m.: Police arrested Annissa Faviola Orozco-Dick, 27, of Woodburn at Pauline Street and Laurel Avenue for failure to appear on a bench warrant and interfering with a police officer.
- 11:43 a.m.: Police responded to a reported theft at 1001 Arney Road.
- 1:24 p.m.: Police received a report of forgery and counterfeiting at 503 Evergreen Road.
- 3:20 p.m.: Vandalism and criminal mischief reports prompted officers to respond to Harvard Drive and West Hayes Street.
- 9:08 p.m.: Police responded to 1001 Arney Road on a reported theft.
WEDNESDAY, FEB. 6
- 9:50 a.m.: Police responded to 1523 Audrey Way on a report of a stolen vehicle.
- 5:40 p.m.: Police initiated a traffic stop at East Cleveland Street and Pacific Highway.
- 9:50 p.m.: Police arrested Erick Edmundo Cordero-Garcia, 19, of Woodburn, at East Cleveland Street and Pacific Highway for parole violation.
THURSDAY, FEB. 7
- 12:19 a.m.: Police responded to a reported theft at Stanford Street and Harvard Drive.
- 10:25 a.m.: Police received a report of forgery and counterfeiting at 1891 Jansen Way.
- 12:36 a.m.: A reported theft at 1001 Arney Road prompted officers to respond.
- 12:37 a.m.: Police arrested William Michael Forbes, 29, of Vancouver, Wash., at 1142 Astor Way for parole violation.
- 12:56 a.m.: Police traveled to Chateau Drive and Carl Road on a traffic stop.
- 2:50 p.m.: A vehicle was reported stolen at 1400 Audrey Way.
- 4:30 p.m.: Officers scrambled to a report of a theft at 1511 Country Club Circle.
- 7:27 p.m.: A report of a theft at 977 North Pacific Highway prompted officers to respond.
FRIDAY, FEB. 8
- 11:06 a.m.: Police responded to 1365 George St. on a reported theft.
- 4:33 and 5:27 p.m.: Theft calls encouraged officers to respond at 1001 Arney Road.
SATURDAY, FEB. 9
- 1:14 p.m.: A report of child/elder neglect was received at 2966 G St., requiring officers to respond.
- 1:50 p.m.: A theft call at 1550 Mount Hood Ave. prompted officers to scramble.
- 3:51 p.m.: A report of a vehicle stolen from 1274 N. Fifth St. required a response from police.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6
- 12:04 a.m.: Police initiated a traffic stop at North Spruce and West Marquam streets and issued a citation for driving while suspended and minor in possession of marijuana.
- 12:41 a.m.: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 200 block of South Garfield Street and cited the driver for failure to renew registration.
- 1:40 p.m.: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 800 block of East Marquam Street and issued a citation for driving while suspended, driving uninsured and failure to obey a traffic control device.