Names of students who have made the Scholastic Honor Roll spring term 2018 have been announced by Oregon State University.
To be on the honor roll, students must carry at least 12 graded hours of course work and achieve a 3.5 grade point average or better.
Local residents on the honor roll are:
• Brenda Hernandez, 4.0, senior, human development and family science;
• Sunya Kedir, 4.0, sophomore, pre-business;
• Tyler Lawson, 4.0, senior, computer science;
• Samuel Miller, 4.0, sophomore, pre-civil engineering;
• Ariadna Archibald, junior, business administration;
• Wassa Dos Reis, junior, human development and family science;
• Jake Fessler, junior, agricultural sciences;
• Maxwell Jaeger, senior, crop and soil science;
• Karly Martinez, senior, marketing;
• Kelli Miller, junior, kinesiology;
• Casey Roberts, junior, pre-business;
• Daniel Safarov, junior, pre-computer science;
• Eliza Smith, senior, bioresource research;
• Nicholas Waite, junior, pre-chemical engineering;
• Ashley Williamson, junior, public health;
• Craig Zollner, senior, business administration.
• Mark Geisler, 4.0, senior, biochemistry and biophysics;
• Paige Myers, post baccalaureate, education;
• Samuel Parker, senior, ecological engineering;
• Sydney Peterson, junior, public health.
• Sebastian Powers-Leach, sophomore, animal sciences.
• Michaela Chapin, 4.0, sophomore, biology;
• David Howard, post baccalaureate, electric & computer engineering;
• Colton Herinckx, post baccalaureate, computer science;
• Dennis Lind, senior, civil engineering;
• Nickoli Londura, junior, computer science;
• Erica Morales Santos, senior, kinesiology.
• Trenton Gianella, 4.0, junior, fisheries and wildlife science;
• Alexis Knight, 4.0, sophomore, animal sciences;
• Ian Oakes, junior, pre-bioengineering;
• Benjamin Westwood, senior, civil engineering.
• Dylan Arritola, 4.0, sophomore, agricultural sciences;
• Blake Traeger, senior, crop and soil science.
• Elizabeth Brentano, freshman, animal sciences;
• Sydney Brentano, junior, pre-business;
• Kennedy Smith, senior, management;
• Cameron Stone, sophomore, kinesiology;
• Jessica Stone, junior, digital communication arts.
Quality local journalism takes time and money, which comes, in part, from paying readers. If you enjoy articles like this one, please consider supporting us.
(It costs just a few cents a day.)