Northwest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Beaverton achieves Ram Agriculture Dealer Status
Beaverton's Northwest Jeep Ram of Oregon has become an official RAM Agriculture Dealership. The Ram Agriculture Dealership designation enables them to offer a specialized AgPack package to farmers and growers that provides a first ever return on their truck investment.
"Northwest Jeep Ram became a RAM Agriculture dealership to separate ourselves from the other truck dealers in the Portland Metro," says dealership owner Robert McGrain. "We are the only Ram Agriculture dealer in Portland/SW Washington."
For those who purchase a new Ram Truck or Ram Promaster from Northwest Jeep Ram for agricultural use, the Ram AgPack program provides these benefits:
• $2,500 rebate on any Titan or Goodyear farm tire product
• 5% off MSRP on Rhino Ag Products plus a gift card valued between $100 - $200
• $1,000 credit towards AgroLiquid Crop Nutrition
• $1,000 toward a new Reinke Irrigation system or $500 towards parts on any existing Reinke system
• Industry exclusive discount on many Gallagher Livestock Products
· Up to $1,000 after purchase rebates on EBY Trailers – stock, equipment, or grain
· $1,000 seed corn or $250 soybean seed rebate from NK Seed
· 1-year subscription to AgriEdge farm management software
· $250 rebate on a Knapheide upfit to the purchased Ram truck
All AgPack benefits can be added to any manufacturer or dealer incentives that apply.
To earn the official Agriculture Dealer status, Northwest Jeep Ram was required to select a minimum of three team members to successfully complete a peer-reviewed agricultural training program created by farmers and ranchers. The program helps dealer employees better understand the specific requirements that farmers, ranchers and growers need for the trucks on their agricultural operations. The dealership will also participate in continuing education on Oregon and SW Washington agriculture.
To learn more about the program call the Ram Agricultural Specialists at (503) 526-1528, visit the dealership online at www.nwjeep.com/new-inventory/ram.htm, or visit in person in Beaverton.
You count on us to stay informed and we depend on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.